EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- November 22, 2017 -- GungHo Online Entertainment America announced today that three of its most beloved games on Steam will be included as part of a special Autumn sale. Starting November 22 - 28, Dokuro and Republique will offer their greatest discounts to date at 75 percent off and 60 percent off respectively, while the fan-favorite Grandia II Anniversary Edition will be 50 percent off during this limited-time period.
- Dokuro: $2.49 (75% off, SRP $9.99) - a zany side-scrolling puzzle-platformer where players control Dokuro as he swashbuckles his way through the Dark Lord's castle to save the Princess. This version of the game features a revamped user-interface, updated visual effects, and Steam achievements.
- Grandia II Anniversary Edition: $9.99 (50% off, SRP $19.99) - the remastered version of the classic Japanese RPG, developed by Game Arts originally for the Dreamcast console. The Anniversary Edition returns with enhanced visuals, new difficulty levels, support for both keyboard and controllers, and the original Japanese voiceovers.
- Republique: $9.99 (60% off, SRP $24.99) - a thrilling and topical stealth-action game where players aid a young woman held captive inside Metamorphosis, a shadowy totalitarian state ruled by the omnipresent Overseer. By hacking into this secret nation's elaborate surveillance network, players begin a treacherous and thrilling journey to freedom. This purchase includes all five episodes of the game.
- Republique Deluxe Edition: $17.49 (50% off, SRP $34.99) - the Deluxe Edition includes the base game, a behind-the-scenes look at Republique’s development and access to the game’s original score.
- Republique Remastered Extras: $4.99 (50% off, SRP $9.99) - featuring exclusive prototypes, behind-the-scenes videos, and the original soundtrack, Republique Remastered Extras gives players a deeper look at the game’s development and more.
For information on GungHo Online Entertainment America, please visit www.gunghoonline.com.
ABOUT GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc. (GOEA) is a multiplatform publisher dedicated to delivering the best titles, content, and support for the online gaming community. Established in 2012 and led by former Square Enix and XSEED Games executive Jun Iwasaki, GOEA is the US division of GungHo Online Entertainment (GOE), an established Japanese publisher. GOEA’s content partners include leading developers Grasshopper Manufacture, Game Arts, Acquire, and Gravity, all of which are subsidiaries of GOE. GOEA publishes and distributes network-oriented games for console, handheld, mobile, tablet, and MMO-style games for PC. GOEA is located in El Segundo, CA. For more information, visit www.gunghoonline.com.
GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
Business & Marketing Manager