EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – February 15, 2018 – GungHo Online Entertainment America is joining the Lunar New Year festivities with winning sales up to 75 percent off for users on Steam. From Feb. 15-19, 2018, Republique will be up to 60 percent off, Dokuro will be 75 percent off, and Grandia II Anniversary Edition will be 50 percent off.
The Lunar New Year lineup includes:
- Dokuro: $2.49 (75% off, SRP $9.99) - the beloved, bizarre side-scrolling puzzle-platformer that takes players on a journey as Dokuro through the Dark Lord’s caste to save the Princess. The updated version of the Steam Greenlight includes a revamped user interface, perfected visual effects, and Steam achievements.
- Grandia II Anniversary Edition: $9.99 (50% off, SRP $19.99) - Grandia II Anniversary Edition is the remastered version of the classic Japanese RPG, developed by Game Arts originally for the Dreamcast console. The Anniversary Edition includes enhanced visuals, new difficulty levels, support for both keyboard and controllers, and the original Japanese voiceovers.
- Republique: $9.99 (60% off, SRP $24.99) - a five-episode seat-grabbing, topical stealth-action game where players aid a young woman held captive inside Metamorphosis, a shadowy totalitarian state ruled by the omnipresent Overseer. By hacking into this secret nation's elaborate surveillance network, players begin a treacherous and thrilling journey to freedom.
- Republique Deluxe Edition: $17.49 (50% off, SRP $34.99) - adding to the base game, the Deluxe Edition includes a behind-the-scenes look at Republique’s development, as well as access to the game’s original score.
- Republique Remastered Extras: $4.99 (50% off, SRP $9.99) - featuring exclusive prototypes, behind-the-scenes videos, and the original soundtrack, Republique Remastered Extras gives players a deeper look at the game’s development and more.
For information on GungHo Online Entertainment America, please visit www.gunghoonline.com.
ABOUT GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc. (GOEA) is a multiplatform publisher dedicated to delivering the best titles, content, and support for the online gaming community. Established in 2012 and led by former Square Enix U.S.A. and XSEED Games executive Jun Iwasaki, GOEA is the US division of GungHo Online Entertainment (GOE), an established Japanese publisher. GOEA’s content partners include leading developers Grasshopper Manufacture, Game Arts, Acquire, and Gravity, all of which are subsidiaries of GOE. GOEA publishes and distributes network-oriented games for console, handheld, mobile, tablet, and MMO-style games for PC. GOEA is located in El Segundo, CA. For more information, visit www.gunghoonline.com.
GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
Senior Business & Marketing Manager