Experience Unique and Powerful Heroes in Call of Guardians for iOS and Android
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – June 11, 2018 –GungHo Online Entertainment America (GOEA) has announced that Signal Studio’s Call of Guardians will be available for hands-on demos at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), between Tuesday, June 12 and Thursday, June 14 at booth #4800. GOEA will offer E3 attendees the opportunity to try out the one-of-a-kind MOBA/Collectible Card Game, coming soon to iOS and Android.
Call of Guardians, developed by Signal Studios, balances intuitive controls with compelling strategies, lore, and character design. Call of Guardianschallenges players to strategicallyassemble a force of minions, beasts, structures, and spells for their Guardian to use to overpower enemies. Players can choose from different factions and a vast variety of Guardians, including the fearsome Commander Magnus, the fierce Shaman Vianna, and the powerful Sorceress Queen, Delilah. With each hero comes diversity of weaponry and jaw-dropping power that players can use to their advantage against competitive adversaries.
“We’re incredibly thrilled to raise the curtain on Call of Guardians for the first time ever and show everyone our hard work at this year’s E3,” said D.R. Albright III, President and Creative Director at Signal Studios. “We believe this game will be one of the best experiences to surface on mobile, yielding real-time strategic action that delivers hundreds of hours for players of all skill levels around the globe.”
Call of Guardians features include:
- Powerful Guardians -- Players can choose a faction and build an army created by the awe-powering might of the Guardians
- Intense Multiplayer Battles -- In a game of strategy, timing and quick thinking, players can outduel their opponents to destroy their cores to win the game
- Unique Card Collection -- Throughout this fast-paced duel, players will level up and be able to earn and collect unique hero cards along the way
- Custom Decks -- Players are able to choose from three different factions and 12 different heroes, customizing their deck with the best skills, weapons, and abilities
- Riveting Missions -- Call of Guardians gives players unique daily missions to fulfill goals and embark on captivating adventures
Additionally, there will be an appearance on the E3 show floor by cosplayer Ashley Riot, as Call of Guardians’ Helvia. Fans are invited to visit GOEA’s booth, play the game, and meet Ashley at #4800.
More information about GungHo Online Entertainment America can be found atwww.gunghoonline.com
ABOUT GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc. (GOEA) is a multiplatform publisher dedicated to delivering the best titles, content, and support for the online gaming community. Established in 2012 and led by former Square Enix U.S.A. and XSEED Games executive Jun Iwasaki, GOEA is the US division of GungHo Online Entertainment (GOE), an established Japanese publisher. GOEA’s content partners include leading developers Grasshopper Manufacture, Game Arts, Acquire, and Gravity, all of which are subsidiaries of GOE. GOEA publishes and distributes network-oriented games for console, handheld, mobile, tablet, and MMO-style games for PC. GOEA is located in El Segundo, CA. For more information, visit www.gunghoonline.com.
PRESS CONTACTS (MEDIA ONLY)
GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
Senior Business & Marketing Manager