Introducing a Casual Event for All Ninjas! Test your luck in the Gumchi Roulette!
What’s up, Ninjas! GungHo Jun and GungHo Mads here! We’re announcing the Royal Roulette Rumble, a casual event welcoming Ninjas of all skill levels!
We’ve done a lot to highlight the competitive parts of the Ninjala community through official tournaments and a sponsored community league, but we don’t want to overlook the more casual parts of our player base. We wanted to host an event where all players would feel comfortable entering, not just the Ninja-Gods.
Thus, the Royal Roulette Rumble, or the RRR, was born! We’ve had so much fun playing games with all of the awesome people in the Ninjala community, we’ve decided to turn it into a whole event! The RRR is a community event where entrants will play a room battle with us, the Ninjala stream team, along with some special guests, the Ninjala Ambassadors!
Ninjas of all skill levels are invited to play in the RRR! We want as many people as possible to have a chance to play. So for this event, all Ninjas of all ages are invited, as well as all Ninjas from NA and EU!
To play in the RRR, you’ll have to sign up! We want to make sure all our Ninjas have a chance to play, so please make sure you register for the event using this QR Code:
Or from the link in the information below! If you’re chosen to play in the event, we’ll invite you to a discord server where we’ll pair you up with players from the same region!
During the event, we’re introducing a fun-filled new element of chance… the Gumchi Roulette! Now that we have so many fun ways to play Ninjala, it’s hard to choose between them. So, we decided to figuratively and literally let Gumchi take the wheel! We’ll be spinning a roulette wheel with different game modes on it before every match. We’ll then play the game mode the roulette wheel lands on! We’re also letting the Gumchi Roulette decide which stage we’re playing on!
But that’s not all! We’re giving out a special Ninja-Gum to all entrants of the RRR. That’s right, everyone who plays in the event is guaranteed a prize! Choose between the Home Run Surfer (Rich) or the Home Run Surfer (Pure) Ninja-Gum.
All the details for the event can be found below. We hope you enjoy the Royal Roulette Rumble, and even if you don’t want to enter, we hope you’ll catch our stream on our Twitch and YouTube Channels!
Hope to see you there! Ninjala~!
Event Date: Saturday, March 5th, 2022 11AM (PT)
Registration Period: February 18th, 2022 4PM (PT) – February 25th, 2022 11:59PM (PT)
Number of Entrants: 80
Registration link: bit.ly/NinjalaRRRSignUp
- All entrants will only be allowed to play in ONE match (Room Battle) to allow other players to participate.
- The game mode and stage will be chosen randomly by a roulette before the start of each match.
- No limit on the number of Shinobi Cards used, but we will restrict assist codes to level 5.
- Players must have a Discord account to participate in the event.
- All participating players will receive either a “Home Run Surfer (Rich)” or a “Home Run Surfer (Pure)” Ninja-Gum.
We will have rematches under certain circumstances. You will not be able to change weapons in a rematch.
- If one or more players disconnect during the room creation:
- The event organizer will recreate the room and the battle will continue.
- If one or more people disconnect with 120 seconds or more remaining in the battle:
- There will be ONE rematch. The rematch will continue even if there are players that are unable to connect to the rematch.
- If one or more people disconnect with 119 seconds or less remaining in the battle:
- There will be no rematch. The player(s) who disconnect will not earn any points for that battle.
- If one or more people disconnect in the results screen:
- There will be no rematch.
- If the event organizers deem the connection during the battle is unstable:
- The current match will be interrupted and there will be ONE rematch.
- The following are prohibited during this event. If you are found committing any of the acts below, we may cancel your entry into the event and void your eligibility for any prizes.
- If you do not access the Discord server during the specified times.
- If you buy, sell, trade, gift, or accept a gifted slot in this event.
- If you alter the game data or perform any illegal actions in-game.
- If you act in a way that is unfitting for the public, harass or threaten other participants.
- If you take any other actions which disrupt the flow of the event.
Other Guidelines for Event:
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances such as natural disasters or power outages, we may cancel this event. In the case of a natural disaster, please follow the instructions of the staff.
- We ask that you fully cooperate with event staff to make sure the event goes smoothly. Failure to cooperate may result in removal from the event.
- GOEA will not take responsibility for any accidents or harm that may occur due to the player’s actions during this event.
- By entering this event, players will agree to all terms on this page.
- Please be aware that any of this information may change due to the event organizer’s discretion.
- GOEA reserves the right to cancel this event at any given time, including and up to 60 minutes prior to the scheduled event time.
Make sure to follow our socials for more Ninjala updates!