Free-to-Play Survival Action Game LET IT DIE Available Now on Steam from GungHo Online Entertainment America
EL SEGUNDO, CALIF. – Sept. 21, 2018 –GungHo Online Entertainment America (GOEA) announced today its free-to-play, hack-and-slash video game sensation with Grasshopper Manufacture, LET IT DIE, will be available on Steam starting Wednesday, Sept. 26.
In the year 2026 AD, a large tectonic disturbance caused mass destruction around the world. In the midst of the ruin, South Western Tokyo split off into the ocean where the seismic activity caused a large spire to rise out of the ocean piercing the island creating a tower-like structure called the Tower of Barbs. Players must fight their way to the top of the tower for a sacred treasure while expecting to die over, and over, and over again.
LET IT DIE on PC comes with an incredible amount of content from the Tower of Barbs, to the newest updates to the Tokyo Death Metro - the four FORCEMEN, and focuses on intense combat, bizarre dialogue and environments that take place in the hilariously grim post-apocalyptic Tokyo. To date, LET IT DIE has secured more than four million downloads on the PlayStation®4 (PS4™) via the PlayStation Store.
LET IT DIE features include:
- Craft unique weapons and armor -- Collect fallen weapons and create unique combinations of tools to boost chances of survival against enemies lurking each floor
- Hyper-violent rage moves & goretastic kills - When hacking and slashing foes just isn't enough, players can use ultra violent Rage Moves or Goretastics to finish them off with style
- Crush enemies via the Tokyo Death Metro -- Asynchronous multiplayer allows players to build up an army of Haters to attack players around the world
- Player death data returns to haunt players as a "Hater" --Battle against user-created Haters as players ascend deeper into The Tower of Barbs. Level up, die, and reanimate as a Hater in other players’ games to unleash hell upon the world
- All star voice cast -- Voice casting includes Jukka Hilden, Daveigh Chase, Verne Troyer, Traci Lords, Mark Hamill, and more
More information about LET IT DIE here.
More information about GungHo Online Entertainment America can be found at www.gunghoonline.com.
LET IT DIE is available for download from Steam.
LET IT DIE is available for download from the PlayStation Store.
ABOUT LET IT DIE
From Grasshopper Manufacture, the creative minds behind Lollipop Chainsaw and No More Heroes, comes LET IT DIE! Die to survive in this free-to-play hack and slash survival action game. Set in a post-apocalyptic Japan, players start with little more than their undergarments and must forage for powerful weapons and armor to do battle with the over-the-top ultraviolent future that waits. LET IT DIE has been downloaded over four million times.
For more information on LET IT DIE please visit:
Official site: www.letitdiethegame.com
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/letitdiethegame
Like on Facebook: www.facebook.com/LETITDIETheGame
Official Livestream Channel: www.twitch.tv/gunghoamerica
ABOUT GRASSHOPPER MANUFACTURE
Grasshopper Manufacture with GungHo Online Entertainment Inc is a video game development studio based in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo. Grasshopper Manufacture was founded in 1998 by CEO Goichi Suda (SUDA51), who is known around the world for his distinctive style and innovative work as a game designer and scenario writer.
ABOUT GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc. (GOEA) is a multiplatform publisher dedicated to delivering the best titles, content, and support for the online gaming community. Established in 2012 and led by former Square Enix U.S.A. and XSEED Games executive Jun Iwasaki, GOEA is the US division of GungHo Online Entertainment (GOE), an established Japanese publisher. GOEA’s content partners include leading developers Grasshopper Manufacture, SUPERTRICK GAMES, Game Arts, Acquire, and Gravity, all of which are subsidiaries of GOE. GOEA publishes and distributes network-oriented games for console, handheld, mobile, tablet, and MMO-style games for PC. GOEA is located in El Segundo, CA. For more information, visit www.gunghoonline.com.
PRESS CONTACTS (MEDIA ONLY)
GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
Senior Business & Marketing Manager