Have you been enjoying TDM Battle Rush Season 17 so far?
Event Period: 11/24/2021 (Post Maintenance) – 1/17/2022 (Maintenance Begins)
Greetings. Tetsuo’s the name.
Thank you for riding the Tokyo Death Metro.
Have you been enjoying TDM Battle Rush Season 16 so far?
This season will come to an end on January 17th, 2022.
As the end draws near, we’ll be switching gears to provide you with something even more exciting:
TDM Battle Rush: Season Finale!
To find out more about what’s coming to a train platform near you, please review the following details.
We greatly appreciate your business and hope you continue to enjoy the Tokyo Death Metro’s Luxury Attack Liner!
1. Finale Rank Rewards!
Players will receive a special blueprint based on their rank at the end of the Season Finale.
Aim for the top as higher ranks will result in better rewards!
The Diamond Rank FFWF-285 Flamethrower E TDM reward features +10% attack power and 50% greater durability compared to the base FFWF-103 Flamethrower TDM. In addition, the FFWF-285 Flamethrower E TDM can hold more ammunition and it requires fewer materials for R&D. It’s more economical AND it packs a real punch that you’ll have to feel to believe! Light ’em up and watch ’em burn, man! Please be aware that – compared to the original Flamethrower – the FFWF-285 Flamethrower E TDM will have a much longer wait time before another can be purchased at Chokufunsha.
- FFWF-285 Flamethrower E TDM can be Uncapped past +4 with the necessary materials
- FFWF-285 Flamethrower TDM, FFWF-103 Flamethrower E TDM, and FFWF-103 Flamethrower TDM can be upgraded to +4, but cannot advance to the next tier and are not eligible for Uncapping
- Special TDM Rank Rewards will be distributed after the maintenance on 1/17/2022
- Special TDM Rank Rewards can be obtained from the Reward Box in the Waiting Room
- Reward Box has a capacity limit. If the number of items in your Reward Box exceeds the maximum number of available storage slots at the time your Special TDM Rank Rewards are delivered, you will need to remove some items from your Reward Box in order to receive your reward
2. Final Sprint – TDM Points INCREASED!
Event period: 11/24/2021 (Post Maintenance) – 1/17/2022 (Maintenance Begins)
During the event period, points obtained from successful Raids/Defenses in TDM will be increased by 50%.
Use this opportunity to obtain a lot of points and boost your rank while you still can!
3. Concluding Season 17
Event period: 1/17/2022 (Post Maintenance) – TBD
TDM Battle Rush Season 17 will end at the start of maintenance on 1/17/2022. Once maintenance has concluded, Season 18 will begin and run over a span of 3 months.
NOTE: At the beginning of the new season, all participants’ TDM ranks will be reduced by 2 and placed at sub-rank III. For example, someone standing at the rank Diamond II at the end of Season 17 will start Season 18 at the rank Gold III.
4. Changes to Lost Bags
Once TDM Battle Rush Season 18 begins, the following items will no longer be obtainable from Lost Bags:
- Striker Flail Blueprint
- Kendo Mask Blueprint
- Kendo Body Blueprint
- Kendo Pants Blueprint
If you haven’t gotten them yet, keep on raiding to get them before they’re gone!
- Please note that event duration and content may be subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances.