Ninja Gum is Sweet, But This Contest is Sweeter
What’s up, Ninjas! Love is in the air… the love for battle that is! That’s right, it’s the battle of the sweetest and the cheesiest, a very special Ninjala Valentine’s Day Contest! From 2/1 through 2/12, submit a Ninjala themed Valentine, sprinkled with some extra love, and you could have a chance to win a $100 Gift Card or a Ninjala Card Pack!
This time ‘round, GungHo will be choosing the winners and will announce the winners on 2/15. Nothing is sweeter than the taste of sweet, sweet victory.
Can you transfer your Ninja God skills to the kitchen? If so, you may be able to win a $100 Gift Card! Bake up something sweet or melt our hearts (and chocolate!) with a special Ninjala themed edible arrangement. Yes, it must be edible, and while we may not be able to taste test it, it should still be a specially concocted food for this portion of the contest.
Want an example? Well, maid-cat-boy Jun’s got you on that:
Something From Me, To You:
For everyone else who can’t bake a cake to save their life, we will also be running a special Valentine’s Card Contest simultaneously, with winners getting a Ninjala Card Pack! It must be in a “To, From” format to be considered.
Five (5) Winners will be chosen in the following categories:
- Most Romantic
- Most Artistic
- Most Unique
You don’t need fancy technology to digitally render one, we will also be accepting traditionally drawn ones. Extra points if you’re punny, we like that stuff.
Something A Little Extra:
While we love our friends overseas, this contest is unfortunately limited to our ninjas 13 years old and older in the US, but anyone under 18 must have parent’s permission. You can enter both contests, but can only win one.
All submissions must be submitted to the official ShortStack site to be considered. Any submissions posted elsewhere will not be considered, but will be admired.
Get it? Got it? Good! We look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with!
Submit your creations here: http://bit.ly/SweetNinjala
B-Breaking down da rules:
- The contest will run from 2/1 at 10:00 AM PST through 2/12 at 11:59 PST. Entries that fall outside that range will not qualify or be accepted.
- We are only accepting submissions from the United States for the entire event, and you must be 13 years of age or older to participate in the contest (if you’re under 18, you also need your parents’ permission).
- Submissions submitted on Shortstack will be the only ones considered for the prizing. Any submissions posted elsewhere will not be considered, but will be admired.
- You can enter both a baked good and a Valentine's card, but you can only win one of the contests.
- The winners will be decided by GungHo America.
- Categories that can be won for the original card contest:
- "Most Romantic"
- "Most Artistic"
- "Most Unique"
- GungHo America reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time, for any reason. Please be aware of this.
- In the event the winners do not respond to inquiries from GungHo America within a reasonable time frame, or does not meet the criteria for entry, the prize is forfeit and a different winner may be selected until such time as those qualifications are satisfied.
- Should they not meet the qualifications for entry, or not respond to inquiries from GungHo America within a reasonable time frame, the prize is forfeit and no new winner may be selected.