EL SEGUNDO, CALIF. – APRIL 21, 2014 – GungHo Online Entertainment (GOE), a multiplatform publisher for the online gaming community, today announced Ragnarok Odyssey ACE will launch in Europe on April 30 for PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system. Providing new content, including a first in the series with cross-platform play between PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita, Ragnarok Odyssey ACE will be made available for €29.99.
New Ragnarok Odyssey ACE content includes:
- New Giants – The Lord of Death and the mischievous Loli Ruri make their debut, along with several other powerful bosses
- New Mercenary AI teammates – Players have the opportunity to recruit two NPCs to aid them in their conquests
- ACE Skill system – New moves that are job-specific and obtainable via enemy drops can be equipped
- Tower of Yggdrasil – A randomly generated dungeon with 400 floors that will be different every time the player enters and will include post-launch updates for new content
- Import Save Data – Returning Ragnarok Odyssey players can import their save data into Ragnarok Odyssey ACE such as basic physical features (name, face, job class) for characters, as well as weapon and monster cards. Any additional DLC acquired can also be transferred by re-downloading it from the Ragnarok Odyssey ACE section of the PlayStation®Store
- And much more including new weapons and story elements, gameplay balancing tweaks, all DLC from Ragnarok Odyssey, and new areas to explore
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE is developed by Game Arts, creators of the Grandiaand Lunar series, together with GungHo Online Entertainment in Japan.Ragnarok Odyssey ACE has been rated 12+ by PEGI. More information aboutRagnarok Odyssey ACE including DLC details can be found at: www.roa-gungho.com. For information on GungHo Online Entertainment America, visit www.gunghoonline.com.
ABOUT GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
GungHo Online Entertainment America is a multiplatform publisher dedicated to delivering the best titles, content and support for the online gaming community. Established in 2012 and led by former Square Enix and XSEED Games executive Jun Iwasaki, GungHo Online Entertainment America is the US division of GungHo Online Entertainment (GOE), an established Japanese publisher. GungHo Online Entertainment America’s content partners include leading developers Grasshopper Manufacture, Game Arts, Acquire, and Gravity, all of which are subsidiaries of GOE. GungHo Online Entertainment America publishes and distributes network-oriented games for console, handheld, mobile, tablet, and MMO-style games for PC. GungHo Online Entertainment America is located in El Segundo, CA. For more information, visit www.gunghoonline.com.
GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
Business & Communications Manager