TOKYO - Sept. 24, 2014 - GungHo Online Entertainment's (GOE) Puzzle & Dragons continues to see accelerated growth in the West, as the company today announced that the title surpassed five million downloads in North America last week (September 16). To celebrate this milestone, Puzzle & Dragons has been updated to feature a substantial amount of new content, including:
- New Monsters - Players will have the opportunity to collect new monsters, including new gods
- New Ultimate Evolutions - Fans will also have a chance to further evolve classic monsters such as Hera-Ur, Dark Archdemon Lucifer, Viper Orochi, Susano, and more
- Other Updates - Extra content added to the game includes updates to Skills, Awoken Skills, content for select Descended Dungeons, monster parameters, adjusted Orb colors, and expanded Monster Box size
In addition to the content update, GOE also announced its latest Puzzle & Dragons collaboration with Shinrabansho chocolate - a popular brand of Japanese confection with promotional trading cards and unique characters. Players will now be able to collect all new monsters, including Apollo, Dragon King Saiga, Princess Kaguya, and more in a brand-new dungeon, complete with four difficulty levels for all player types.
Finally, GOE will be hosting a community event as part of the five million downloads celebration for Puzzle & Dragons. Information on the event will be released at a later date.
A mobile gaming phenomenon, Puzzle & Dragons continues to see tremendous growth thanks to the game's addictive combination of puzzle, dungeon-crawling, and monster-collecting gameplay. Players capture, collect, and evolve hundreds of elemental monsters while using quick thinking to chain combos and maximize the abilities and skills of their monsters. Puzzle & Dragons has surpassed 38 million downloads worldwide.
To download Puzzle & Dragons, visit:
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/puzzle-dragons-english/id563474464?mt=8
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.gungho.padEN&hl=en
- Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/Puzzle-Dragons-Kindle-Tablet-Edition/dp/B00KPTKW8G
ABOUT GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
GungHo Online Entertainment America is a multiplatform publisher dedicated to delivering the best titles, content and support for the online gaming community. Established in 2012 and led by former Square Enix and XSEED Games executive Jun Iwasaki, GungHo Online Entertainment America is the US division of GungHo Online Entertainment (GOE), an established Japanese publisher. GungHo Online Entertainment America's content partners include leading developers Grasshopper Manufacture, Game Arts, Acquire, and Gravity, all of which are subsidiaries of GOE. GungHo Online Entertainment America publishes and distributes network-oriented games for console, handheld, mobile, tablet, and MMO-style games for PC. GungHo Online Entertainment America is located in El Segundo, CA. For more information, visit www.gunghoonline.com.