From developer 17-BIT and GungHo Online Entertainment America comes the next chapter in the GALAK-Z Universe. Both GALAK-Z: Variant S and GALAK-Z: Variant Mobile deliver a brand new, one-of-a-kind, space-shooting action-RPG experience. GALAK-Z: Variant S brings the experience to the Nintendo Switch, while iOS and Android users can enjoy the same game on mobile devices.
Experience stunning space combat from the cockpit of a sleek spaceship, or a giant Mech wielding a radical laser sword! Battle space pirates, squish giant bugs, challenge Dark Bot bosses, and crush the evil Baron’s army of nasty Imperial troops through more than a hundred endlessly replayable missions in a full-scale story campaign. Fight against player-created squads in the Bot Battle League and earn Trophies to reap better rewards. Collect upgrades, salvage, relics, and Bots to make your spaceship and Mech even stronger, and fight to become the highest ranked pilot in the galaxy!
- 5/31/2018 – E3 2018 Announcement
- 9/04/2016 – PAX 2016: As ‘GALAK-Z: Variant Mobile’ Development Continues, They’ve Added “Mech Mode”
- 6/15/2016 – E3 2016: Hands-On with Frantic Space Shoot ‘GALAK-Z: Variant Mobile’
- 9/23/2015 – Previews// PAX Round-Up: Ever Green, First Wonder, GALAK-Z and Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate Cove
- 9/18/2015 – GALAK-Z: Variant Mobile is 17-BIT’s First Step Toward World Domination
- 9/03/2015 – Step aside, consoles and PCs: PAX hints at gaming’s mobile future
- 9/03/2015 – Some PAX Prime 2015 Impressions
- 8/30/2015 – PAX Prime 2015: ‘GALAK-Z: Variant Mobile’ Shows Promise
- 8/25/2015 – PS4 indie hit GALAK-Z coming to mobile in 2016
- 8/25/2015 – GALAK-Z will set course for mobile devices in 2016
- 8/24/2015 – GALAK-Z Coming to Mobile in 2016
- 6/22/2015 – VentureBeat: "We’re really looking forward to working with 17-BIT and creating something awesome together”
- 10/27/2014 – GungHo strikes publishing deal with Skulls of the Shogun dev
PRESS KIT DOWNLOAD: