A collab with the acclaimed fighting game brings exclusive characters and challenges, starting today
REDONDO BEACH, Calif. – October 23, 2023 - Earth’s strongest fighters from Capcom’s accoladed fighting game Street Fighter Series join GungHo Online Entertainment’s hit mobile puzzle game Puzzle & Dragons in a limited-time collaboration. Today at 19:00 (PDT) through November 6, 17:59 (PST), use your might to prevail against seven exclusive dungeons.
Give your teams some muscle by recruiting newly-added Street Fighter Series characters, including Ryu & Ken, Luke, Jamie, and Kimberly, with pulls from the 6 Magic Stones! Street Fighter Series Egg Machine and Street Fighter Series Memorial Egg Machine. The latter will grant a free pull to all players who log in during the collaboration.
Prove Your Strength
Show off your power on the world stage in seven exclusive dungeons:
- Street Fighter Series is a dungeon that lets players battle for a chance to earn rewards, including Street Fighter Collab Medal - Gold. Players can also receive one pull from the Street Fighter Series Memorial Egg Machine as a first-time clear reward for The Path to Greatness HARD floor.
- Street Fighter Ⅱ is a unique dungeon based on Street Fighter II and consists of eight floors. The dungeon rewards players who clear all floors using fixed teams with a pull from Pixel Street Fighter Egg Machine. Players will receive + Points for clearing each floor for the first time.
- JP Descended! is a dungeon that challenges users with the Assists Invalid rule and rewards players who defeat the boss with a guaranteed JP drop. Players will also receive one pull from the Clear Reward! ★6+ Street Fighter Series Egg Machine as a first-time clear reward.
○ Multiplayer! JP Descended! is a 3-player mode of JP Descended!
- Street Fighter Colosseum! rewards teams led by a specified leader character with a drop rate of 100%, guaranteeing Rainbow Metal Dragon and more. Players will also receive an Event Medal - Black for clearing the dungeon for the first time.
○ Multiplayer! Street Fighter Colosseum! is a 3-player mode of Street Fighter Colosseum!
- [Street Fighter 6] Title Challenge! is a special dungeon that challenges players to use a fixed Helper and clear within a certain time limit. Players will receive the [Street Fighter 6] title as a first-time clear reward.
Trade Street Fighter Collab Medals rewarded from the Street Fighter Series dungeon at the Monster Exchange. The Monster Exchange lineup features event-exclusive collab characters, like Kage.
With these special bundles, players can recruit the world’s most powerful fighters:
- 30 Magic Stones & Ryu & Ken Egg Machine: Grants 30 Magic Stones, 5x Event Medal - Black, and one pull from the Ryu & Ken Egg Machine for $29.99 USD, guaranteeing Ryu & Ken. Players will also get the Street Fighter Series Collab BGM Set 2 when they get Ryu & Ken for the first time.
- 30 Magic Stones & Luke Egg Machine: Grants 30 Magic Stones, 5x Event Medals - Black, and one pull from the Luke Egg Machine for $29.99 USD, guaranteeing Luke. Players will also get the Street Fighter Series Collab BGM Set when they get Luke for the first time.
- 20 Magic Stones & ★6+ Street Fighter Series Egg Machine: Grants 20 Magic Stones and one pull from the ★6+ Street Fighter Series Egg Machine for $19.99 USD, guaranteeing a ★6 or ★7 Rarity character.
- 15 Magic Stones & Cody Egg Machine: Grants players 15 Magic Stones and one pull from the Cody Egg Machine for $14.99 USD, guaranteeing Cody. Players will also get the Street Fighter Orbs 2 Skin when they get Cody for the first time.
- 10 Magic Stones & Ken Egg Machine: Grants players 10 Magic Stones and one pull from the Ken Egg Machine for $9.99 USD, guaranteeing Ken. Players will also get the Street Fighter Orbs Skin when they get Ken for the first time.
- 1 Magic Stone & Street Fighter Series Egg Machine: Grants 1 Magic Stone and one pull from Street Fighter Series Egg Machine for $0.99 USD.
Assets for the Street Fighter Series collab can be found here.
🄫CAPCOM CO., LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
ABOUT PUZZLE & DRAGONS
Puzzle & Dragons is a mobile puzzle adventure game developed and published by GungHo Online Entertainment, Inc. with over 90 million downloads worldwide. Puzzle & Dragons combines match-three-style puzzles, monster collecting, and dungeon crawling mechanics for a definitive free-to-play experience that’s kept players hooked since 2012. Regarded as a landmark release in mobile gaming, the game continues to evolve with each new update and collaboration. Puzzle & Dragons is available on the App Store and on Google Play. Visit www.puzzleanddragons.us to learn more.
Capcom is a leading worldwide developer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment for game consoles, PCs, handheld and wireless devices. Founded in 1983, the company has created hundreds of games including ground-breaking franchises Resident Evil™, Street Fighter™, Monster Hunter™, Ace Attorney™, Mega Man™ and Devil May Cry™. Capcom maintains operations in the U.S., U.K., France, Germany, Tokyo, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Korea, with corporate headquarters located in Osaka, Japan. More information about Capcom and its products can be found at www.capcom.com or www.capcom-unity.com.
Capcom, the Capcom logo, Ace Attorney, Devil May Cry, Mega Man, Monster Hunter and Resident Evil are trademarks of Capcom Co., Ltd., in the U.S. or other countries. Street Fighter is a trademark of Capcom U.S.A., Inc.
ABOUT GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc. (GOEA) is a multi-platform developer and publisher dedicated to delivering fun & unique titles like Puzzle & Dragons, Ninjala, and LET IT DIE. GOEA is the US division of GungHo Online Entertainment (GOE), whose studios include leading developers SUPERTRICK GAMES, GAME ARTS, Acquire, and Gravity. GOEA distributes games for consoles, handhelds, mobile devices, and PC. GOEA is located in Redondo Beach, CA. For more information, visit www.gunghoonline.com.
GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
Senior Communications Coordinator