Send monsters and foes to the graveyard in five event-exclusive dungeons
REDONDO BEACH, Calif. – June 19, 2023 - Stack the deck in your favor as Magic: The Gathering returns to Puzzle & Dragons, GungHo Online Entertainment’s hit mobile puzzle game. Today at 18:00 through July 3, 17:59 (UTC-8), recruit Planeswalkers and creatures, and cast spells to conquer five event-exclusive dungeons.
Duel opposing Planeswalkers and creatures by building out your deck. Collect characters from collab-exclusive Egg Machines such as the Magic: The Gathering Egg Machine and the Magic: The Gathering Memorial Egg Machine. Team up with characters from across the Multiverse, like Urza, Mishra, Elspeth Tirel, and Wrenn and Seven.
Enter the Battlefield
Bring your enemies’ life totals to zero in five event-exclusive dungeons.
- Magic: The Gathering Dungeon lets players battle for a chance to earn rewards, including Magic: The Gathering Collab Medals. These medals can be traded at the Monster Exchange. Additionally, players will receive one pull from the Magic: The Gathering Memorial Egg Machine for clearing the Dominaria-Expert floor for the first time.
- Magic: The Gathering Colosseum! rewards teams led by a specified character with a 100% drop rate and guarantees monsters like Rainbow Metal Dragon will appear. Players will receive one pull from the Magic: The Gathering Memorial Egg Machine as a first-time clear reward for clearing the Multiverse-Legend floor and Event Medal - Black for clearing the Multiverse-Annihilation floor.
- Multiplayer! Magic: The Gathering Colosseum! is a 3-player version of Magic: The Gathering Colosseum!
- [Magic: The Gathering] Title Challenge! is a timed dungeon that rewards skilled players with the [Magic: The Gathering] title as a first-time clear reward.
- Elesh Norn Descended!-Skill Cap 6 times rewards players for defeating the boss with a guaranteed Elesh Norn drop. Players will also receive one pull from the Clear Reward! ★6+ Magic: The Gathering Egg Machine as a first-time clear reward.
Once you’ve collected your collab medals, trade them in at the Monster Exchange for event-exclusive characters like Ertai and Black Lotus Premium Card. Players can collect Magic: The Gathering Collab Medals from the Magic: The Gathering Dungeon.
You’re only as strong as the deck you build. Craft the ultimate team with special bundles:
- 30 Magic Stones & Urza Egg Machine: Grants 30 Magic Stones, 5x Event Medal - Black, and one pull from the Urza Egg Machine for $29.99 USD. Players will receive the special MTG Collab BGM Set when they get Urza for the first time.
- 30 Magic Stones & Wrenn and Seven Egg Machine: Grants 30 Magic Stones, 5x Event Medal - Black, and one pull from the Wrenn and Seven Egg Machine for $29.99 USD. Players will receive the special MTG Collab BGM Set 2 when they get Wrenn and Seven for the first time.
- 15 Magic Stones & Teferi Egg Machine: Grants 15 Magic Stones and one pull from the Teferi Egg Machine for $14.99 USD. Players will receive the special MTG Orbs Skin when they get Teferi for the first time.
- 20 Magic Stones & ★6+ Magic: The Gathering Egg Machine: Grants 20 Magic Stones and one pull from the ★6 or ★7 Rarity character Egg Machine for $19.99 USD.
- 1 Magic Stones & Magic: The Gathering Egg Machine: Grants 1 Magic Stone and one pull from the Magic: The Gathering Egg Machine for $1.99 USD.
Assets for the Magic: The Gathering collab can be found here.
TM & © 2023 Wizards of the Coast LLC.
ABOUT PUZZLE & DRAGONS
Puzzle & Dragons is a mobile puzzle adventure game developed and published by GungHo Online Entertainment, Inc. with over 90 million downloads worldwide. Puzzle & Dragons combines match-three-style puzzles, monster collecting, and dungeon crawling mechanics for a definitive free-to-play experience that’s kept players hooked since 2012. Regarded as a landmark release in mobile gaming, the game continues to evolve with each new update and collaboration. Puzzle & Dragons is available on the App Store and on Google Play. Visit www.puzzleanddragons.us to learn more.
ABOUT GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc. (GOEA) is a multi-platform developer and publisher dedicated to delivering the best titles, content, and support for the gaming community. Established in 2012 under the experienced leadership of former Square Enix U.S.A. executive Jun Iwasaki, GOEA is the US division of GungHo Online Entertainment (GOE). GOEA’s content partners include leading developers SUPERTRICK GAMES, Game Arts, Acquire, and Gravity, all of which are subsidiaries of GOE. GOEA develops, publishes, and distributes games for consoles, handhelds, mobile devices, and PC. GOEA is located in Redondo Beach, CA. For more information, visit www.gunghoonline.com.
GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
Senior Communications Coordinator