Fight alongside decades of Joestar heroes in collab-exclusive dungeons
REDONDO BEACH, Calif. – March 6, 2023 - Stand your ground and make a Hamon as JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure comes to Puzzle & Dragons, GungHo Online Entertainment’s hit mobile puzzle game. Today through March 19, players can gather iconic allies with strange and powerful abilities to challenge 6 collab-exclusive dungeons in this limited-time collaboration.
The Joestar family line has been at the center of the action for over 35 years, and now players can join this epic saga too. Collect heroes such as Jotaro Kujo and villains like DIO from collab-exclusive Egg Machines such as the 10 Magic Stones! JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Egg Machine and the JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Memorial Egg Machine. All players who log in during the collaboration will receive a free pull from the JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Memorial Egg Machine. Stand Users are attracted to each other, so recruiting a strong squad is essential to facing all manner of threats.
Take on the World
Dungeons aren’t unbeatable with enough power. Test your strength against foes from across the franchise in 6 collab-exclusive dungeons.
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure lets players battle for a chance to win rewards, including JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Collab DISC - Gold. These DISCs can be traded at the Monster Exchange.
- Father Pucchi Descended! rewards players with a Father Pucchi drop for defeating the final boss. Players will also receive 2x Event Medal - Rainbow as a first-time clear reward.
○Multiplayer! Father Pucchi Descended! is a 3-player version of Father Pucchi Descended!
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Stand Rush! challenges players to use a specified character as a Leader in your team, bringing the drop rate up to 100% and guaranteeing drops such as Latent TAMADRA (Skill Delay Resist.) as a reward. Players will also receive one pull from the Clear Reward! ★6+ JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Egg Machine as a first-time clear reward.
○Multiplayer! JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Stand Rush! is a 3-player version of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Stand Rush!
- [JOJO] Title Challenge! has a time limit and can only be challenged with a Fixed Leader and Helper. Players will receive the [JOJO] title as a first-time clear reward.
Retrieve and Exchange DISCs
Remember to collect DISCs to gain more powerful allies. Players can trade them in at the Monster Exchange for the collab-exclusive “Bow and Arrow”. DISCs can be earned in the JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure dungeon.
Build your team up with powerful Hamon users, Stand users and villains included in special bundles:
- 30 Magic Stones & Dio Brando Egg Machine: Grants 30 Magic Stones and one pull from the Dio Brando Egg Machine for $29.99 USD. Players will also get a special JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure BGM Set when they get Dio Brando for the first time.
- 20 Magic Stones & Jolyne Cujoh Egg Machine: Grants 20 Magic Stones and one pull from the Jolyne Cujoh Egg Machine for $19.99 USD. Players will also get a special JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Orbs Skin when they get Jolyne Cujoh for the first time.
- 30 Magic Stones & ★7 JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Egg Machine: Grants 30 Magic Stones and one pull from the ★7 JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Egg Machine for $29.99 USD.
- 2 Magic Stones & JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Egg Machine: Grants 2 Magic Stones and one pull from the JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Egg Machine for $1.99 USD.
Assets for the JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure collab can be found here.
Puzzle & Dragons is a mobile gaming phenomenon that continues to see tremendous growth, featuring an addictive combination of puzzle, dungeon-crawling, and monster-collecting gameplay. In the game, players can capture, collect and evolve thousands of elemental monsters while incorporating quick thinking to chain combos and maximize the abilities and skills of their monsters. To date, Puzzle & Dragons has surpassed 90 million downloads worldwide and can be downloaded from the App Store and Google Play.
ⒸHirohiko Araki&LUCKY LAND COMMUNICATIONS/SHUEISHA,JOJO The Animation Project
ABOUT GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc. (GOEA) is a multiplatform publisher dedicated to delivering the best titles, content, and support for the online gaming community. Established in 2012 and led by former Square Enix U.S.A. and XSEED Games executive Jun Iwasaki, GOEA is the US division of GungHo Online Entertainment (GOE), an established Japanese publisher. GOEA’s content partners include leading developers SUPERTRICK GAMES, Game Arts, Acquire, and Gravity, all of which are subsidiaries of GOE. GOEA publishes and distributes network-oriented games for console, handheld, mobile, tablet, and MMO-style games for PC. GOEA is located in Redondo Beach, CA. For more information, visit www.gunghoonline.com.
GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
Senior Communications Coordinator