Latest Entry in the GALAK-Z Franchise Lets Players Engage In Galactic Adventure, Conquest, and Alien Bot Battles
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – June 11, 2018 –GungHo Online Entertainment America (GOEA) has announced that 17-BIT’s space-shooter adventure game GALAK-Z: Variant S will be available for a hands-on demo at next month’s Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3). Between Tuesday, June 12 and Thursday, June 14 at booth #4800, GOEA will offer E3 attendees the opportunity to experience GALAK-Z: Variant S on the Nintendo Switch on the show floor. The galactic space adventure will be available for the Nintendo Switch on June 28 for $9.99 USD, which comes packaged with more than $25 USD in value of in-game currency. GALAK-Z: Variant S will include in-game purchases.
In GALAK-Z: Variant S, players trek across the universe as A-Tak, the last surviving human pilot, who is fighting to take the universe back from the evil Baron’s Imperial forces. Using a sleek and agile spaceship or an advanced sword-wielding Mech, players can combat the galaxy’s most heinous Imperial fighters, pirate raiders, and space bugs through a colorful and engaging story campaign with more than a hundred replayable missions.
“Bringing GALAK-Z: Variant S to the Nintendo Switch was a move we made for the players. The Switch caters to a wide and engaging audience with a deep love for games,” said Jake Kazdal, CEO and founder of 17-BIT. “We’re bringing new changes and making the most of the Switch’s portability and clever design.”
GALAK-Z Variant S features include:
- To Infinity and Be Gone - Vanquish the galaxy’s most dubious enemies and fight your way through the Baron’s army of Imperial goons as you juke, blast, and hack your way through tightly-packed, beautifully-crafted environments with your nimble piloting skills
- Galactic Mech Battles -Transform into a Mech and take on the galaxy with your trusty laser sword in gripping, close-quarters combat
- Go, Fight, Win! - Clash with player-created squads in the Bot Battle League and earn trophies to reap better rewards in asynchronous multiplayer
- Another Man’s Trash… - Collect Salvage, Relics, and Bots scattered across the cosmos to upgrade your spaceship and Mech to maximize your combat-readiness
- Portable Action - Experience true gaming thrills as you blast and survive through a rich campaign with over a hundred endlessly replayable missions all on the Nintendo Switch
More information about GungHo Online Entertainment America can be found atwww.gunghoonline.com.
ABOUT GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc. (GOEA) is a multiplatform publisher dedicated to delivering the best titles, content, and support for the online gaming community. Established in 2012 and led by former Square Enix U.S.A. and XSEED Games executive Jun Iwasaki, GOEA is the US division of GungHo Online Entertainment (GOE), an established Japanese publisher. GOEA’s content partners include leading developers Grasshopper Manufacture, Game Arts, Acquire, and Gravity, all of which are subsidiaries of GOE. GOEA publishes and distributes network-oriented games for console, handheld, mobile, tablet, and MMO-style games for PC. GOEA is located in El Segundo, CA. For more information, visitwww.gunghoonline.com.
Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo.
PRESS CONTACTS (MEDIA ONLY)
GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA
Senior Business & Marketing Manager